Plat and plan requirements

When applying for an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) application, you will need to submit a Final Survey Plat of your property with your proposed project.

This plat is needed to illustrate the project so the ACC can determine the your projects placement and relationship to any easements on your property.

To get a Final Survey Plat you must have your lot surveyed by a licensed South Carolina Survey Company at your expense. There are no exceptions to this requirement.

Your contractor will need to provide the ACC with a copy of the plans approved by the city for any building permit. Once we have these documents, we will be glad to work with you to get HOA approval.

— RWB, 9/01/15